Neotropical Primate Conservation
NPC is a registered charity dedicated to the conservation of monkeys and their habitat in the tropical rainforests of South and Central America.
Our aim is to promote the conservation of neotropical forests and protect biodiversity by working in several ways:
- Conducting scientific investigations of plants, animals and ecosystems
- Protection of wilderness areas for the future
- Improvement of degraded habitat through reforestation
- Rescue, rehabilitate and reintroduce primates to their natural habitats
- Promote conservation education and public awareness
- Commercialisation of sustainable products on behalf of local communities
To learn more about primates, rainforests, NPC, our work and how you can help conservation please explore this site.